Aqua Map Master is the container for all the most advanced navigation features that are currently available in the Aqua Map product.
Enable the Aqua Map Master subscription (with 14 days free trial) tapping "Upgrade" from the main Settings page, to begin the transformation of your smartphone into a fully functional chartplotter.
NOTE: it is an yearly auto-renewable subscription, it will automatically renew (at the same cost) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Apple or Google Account Settings after purchase.
With this subscription you unlock:
- Marine forecast: to see the forecasts for wind, waves and currents directly on the map. Plus, you can get the weather forecast for any point in the world.
Tap the button on the main view and see the most important Marine forecasts directly on the map.
- Route Explorer: to find all hazards, alerts, locks, bridges, marinas, anchorages and fuel stations along your route/track. Use the Route Explorer to plan in advance where to stop for fueling, the best time for a bridge approach and highlight all the hazards along the route/track.
Now integrated with the Marine forecast feature, get the expected Weather info along your route at the exact time when you will be there!
Aqua Map is also able to navigate a track, not only a route. Use your track as an active route for the next trip.
- WiFi Connections: to connect via WiFi all your NMEA0183 and Signal-K (only iOS) devices to the Aqua Map application. Using the WiFi Connections you can see in Aqua Map the info for AIS, depth sounder, wind sensor, external GPS, compass directly on the map.
- AIS (Automatic Identification System): to connect your AIS device to Aqua Map (using the described above WiFi Connection) and show on the map all the other boats nearby.
- USACE surveys (US only): add the overlay of more than 70.000 USACE surveys (US Army Corps of Engineers) integrated and updated every week, to show you the best route in complex areas.
- US Coast Guard Lights List and Local Notice to Mariners (US Only): display on the map over 54K lights, buoys and beacons (mantained by the US Coast Guard) daily updated with Local Notice to Mariners. Shoaling, Dredging and Events updated weekly, all available in your Aqua Map app.